Michael Jackson clock

Friday, January 07, 2011

Nothing much on this day. The book I'm reading now......

The Book I'm reading right now is "Bound for Murder" by Laura Childs  (2004) ISPN 0425199231 .   It is a scrapbooking mystery.

First book of the new year too.  Here is a description of the book:

Carmela is creating custom place settings for a friend's pre-wedding party at a French Quarter restaurant when she makes a shocking discovery--the intended groom, with a butcher knife protruding from his body.  When the heartbroken bride asks her to look into the case, she can't say no. 

But Carmela soon finds that the victim had a menu of malicious meddlers is making things tougher than day-old gumbo for everyone involved.  Now, Carmela must help her friend pick up the pieces while wrapping up a murder that has more than one lethal loose end......

     At this point I am still reading this book.  So saying I think I'll make some popcorn and settle down to read now.  First I must bring Queen Bee and Pumpkin in as they are still outside in the freezing cold.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born in Alaska, and have been here all my life on the homestead. Except for a couple years here and there.