Michael Jackson clock

Friday, October 27, 2006

An update from last time.....:-)

Good morning this morning. I'm very tired this morning. I guess I stayed up way too late last night again. I didn't mean to.
Yesterday I could not get on my computer. My internet must have been down. So I did not get one of my scrap daily downloads. Bummer. I was hoping I would get the whole months worth.
I finished another scrap page and will have to add it here. I can not get it uploaded to the SOTB gallery though. This is three weeks so far that I can not upload. I don't know what is up with that.
Some things have happened since the last time I was here. First of all on the 19th I had my interview and then the next day I was informed that I got the job. Now today is Oct. 27th and so far I am still working afternoons to late evenings in the kitchen. I doubt if I will be able to start my job until Nov. first. Bummer. I have no choice but to be patient. Other than that....nothing much. It snowed yesterday and the night before. I took J. to his band class in town, and the roads were sheer ice. Very dangerous! I made it in to town going very slowly. Got back home and when I went in to get him, the roads were just wet.
Linda

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born in Alaska, and have been here all my life on the homestead. Except for a couple years here and there.